What does Smartfinn Advisor do?
Our team of advisors aim to simplify the loan process for you and works towards finding the right loan for your circumstances.
1. Assess Your Financial Circumstances – Our advisors take time to meet and discuss your needs. Details of your financial circumstances and the documents provided by you will assist the advisor in understanding your financial position.
2. Identify a Suitable Loan – After meeting you to understand your objectives, your advisor will research lender products to find a suitable loan for you. They will then, discuss options and give loan comparisons to choose from so you are 100% comfortable with the final outcome.
3. Manage the Application Process – Once you are happy to proceed, your Smartfinn Advisor will move forward with you by assisting with the paper work, coordinating with the lender during the application process and finally the signing of contracts issued by the lender.
4. Monitor Settlement – Your advisor will monitor the loan application process to completion, guiding you at every step so there is minimal stress throughout process. They go further in coordinating with your solicitor and lender to ensure the settlement is conducted on time.
5. Ongoing Review – Smartfinn Advisors continue to care about you once the process is complete. Your advisor will be in touch on an annual basis to review the status of your loan and understand your changing financial needs to make sure your loan continues to be the right one for you.